samedi 9 mai 2015

Mariem Ben Hassine: I'm not Jewish


Mariem Ben Hassine, invited by Hedi in Noujoum of 9th May 2015, come back to her participation in Jewish pilgrimage to the Ghriba.







"Following the release of my several pictures began to make judgments that emanate from a great ignorance. Every year Muslims take part in the festivities on the occasion of the Jewish pilgrimage to Djerba. Several Tunisian officials attended the event. I participated in the usual ritual, which has nothing to do with religion. I was among the target people attack because I am a public figure. I was not looking for the buzz, "said Mariem Ben Hassine.
"My visit to Djerba is part of an art project in preparation, but also by curiosity to discover this place. In addition, we had a message that Tunisia is a country of tolerance."


Mariem Ben Hassine has indicated that it has no connection with Houcine Jaziri, leader in the movement Ennahda. "Some have even raised our wedding These are unfounded rumors." She assured,.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire